Our time has ended together with A Faraway Dreamland. I decided to quit this blog and start fresh. Please see more over here:
I wanted to share Adguard Premium giveaway for you, here’s the link: http://giveawayparadise.blogspot.com/2014/07/46-official-giveaway-adguard-lifetime.html#comment-form
Follow the cookie and you’ll be all set!
Everybody, this blog is finished. Our posts are getting fewer and farther between. Say goodbye :(
I am doing some YouTube work right now, I maintain Awesomeness Channel:
Emsisoft AntiMalware is also a very good program, download it here:
Download directly from this link.
Emsisoft scored 100% in our tests! It uses two engines: Emsisoft and Bitdefender, so better detection, less false positives!
AirPlay was a great item, but with a lot of restrictions. You can only mirror to Apple TV, then mirror Apple TV to Mac. Very Confusing and costs $1000+ for Mac and $99+ for Apple TV. And PC was out of the game completely unless you used an HDMI cable and Apple TV. There’s an easier way: AirServer! AirServer can mirror your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch to a PC without any software on iOS! It uses AirPlay. Download for free and activate the 7 day trial! Here are the advantages of AirServer:
- Air Server costs $14.99 and free 7 day trial. Apple TV costs $99+ and no trial
- Air Server can be used on Mac or PC. Apple TV can only be used on… TV
- Air Server offers $11.99 for Education License, Apple TV offers only through Apple Education.
- Air Server is software that doesn’t take up space, Apple TV is hardware.
Download Air Server through my referral link to get 7 day trial and I get extra 3 day Trial!
Drumroll please… Avast! No kidding, Avast is the best antivirus I have ever used, although it has some cons, none of them compare to this:
- My old Bitdefender antivirus could only scan some items at a time! Maybe it’s different now, but still costs an arm and a leg to use ($49.99)
- McAfee gobbled up resources like a monster! Using on machine with 2 GB RAM, it used quite some! Also, a lot of fake McAfees out there
- Norton is the same as McAfee, except manufactured by a different company
- AVG hides everywhere, so when I uninstall, I need to look for corners and bits of info everywhere!
- Avira AntiVir’s interface is pretty bad and not the best out there!
Download Avast! Now:
” Follow your heart while you’re alive. Put perfume on your head , clothe yourself with fine linen…make holiday and don’t tire of it” Harpist song 1400 BC
My goal with this blog is to offend everyone in the world at least once with my words… so no one has a reason to have a heightened sense of themselves. We are all ignorant, we are all found wanting, we are all bad people sometimes.
Learning Code with the Code Guy!
The Art and Craft of Blogging
Displaying the importance of education, since forever
The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.
News and Opinions From Inside China
Lifestyle and News in Fashion
Beyond Good and Evil
Apple iPhone, Mac and iPad News Breaking All Day
Get Updated with the Tech
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees